So many people start the New Year with a resolve to change their lives in some form or fashion. And many start out with lots of energy but about now, the allure of being “different” in this new year has waned.
So, I’ve gathered several questions from different sources for your contemplation as invitations throughout the year. They are the type of questions you might write a response in a journal, create a SoulCollage® card, carry in your heart as you walk a labyrinth or just sit with in contemplative silence.
- Who am I?
- What is my destiny – where am I going?
- How do I find out who I am?
- What makes my heart full?
- What breaks my heart?
- When do I experience joy?
- When I am still, what arises within me?
- When I am in nature, what arises within me?
- How do I serve others?
- How do I listen to others?
- How do I like others to listen to me?
- Who is a true companion to me?
- How do I companion others?
- What makes me feel dead inside?
- What is life-giving to me – body and soul?
I invite you to use these questions in whatever way works for you. If you want to explore them with a trusted companion and deep listener, I am here for you. Please email or call me.
Continue to be well, be safe and be blessed –
(This blog is not intended to serve as individual spiritual direction. Spiritual direction and spiritual companioning is typically done face to face in a confidential setting or can be done via Zoom or other virtual platform. If you would like to explore one on one spiritual companioning, group companioning, SoulCollage©, the Labyrinth or Reiki, please contact me. If you, your faith group, your church or your book club would like to know more about spiritual companioning, please contact me to schedule an informational workshop. In the meantime, my hope is that the photos and this blog serve as a pause in your day, food for thought, or just a reminder to breathe in and breathe out all that is holy and good. The Divine Milieu is all around us. Thank you all for prayers, vibes, positive energy and support.)